This role is responsible for managing product master data across several EMEA platforms, systems and business functions. Managing the data includes coordinating, gathering and validating information that is fundamental to the successful operation of our customers being able to find and buy our products.
The main functions of the role include:
- Identifying and using cross platform and cross location synergies.
- Support the business to adopt new approaches to data management.
- Be a part of project teams deploying new data management initiatives.
- Maintain accountability of the system users who have access to modify data.
- Deploy best practices in regard to data governance and compliance.
- Drive integration with the wider organization.
- Review data and update systems as required.
In order to be successful in the role the following knowledge would be beneficial:
- Degree in business or engineering discipline
- 2-3 years experience in industry
- Product data flows across a business
- Data governance
- Systems e.g. SAP, PIM, PLM
- Project management
Please note, successful candidates will be subject to background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time