Deputy Manager - Marketing Communication #072378
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Deputy Manager - Marketing Communication in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Bangalore, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- This position is supporting overall Electrical Sector – India channel strategy design and execution and comprehensive execution of marketing initiatives. The responsibilities include monitor and control, strategy optimization and refresh; management of channel marketing programs, programs review and ROI analysis; and manage necessary projects to establish or optimize channel management.
If you are:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5-8 years of channel sales/marketing/operation experience.
- Strategic thinking and planning capability, ability to see the big picture.
- Field channel sales experience, and channel management and operation knowledge, experience.
- Electrical product and technical knowledge preferable.
- Project management knowledge, skills and practice experience.
- Paperwork capability in proposal, report, guideline, etc.
- Strong analytical and Analysis capabilities
- Cross function team work experience and skills
- Influence and communication capability and skills to collaborate w/ colleagues
- Strong tactic execution capability to deliver the results on time.
- Good organization awareness to work under matrix organization structure
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time