Location: Morges, Switzerland; Nanterre, France; Slough, United Kingdom; Hengelo, Netherlands
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a EMEA EHS Manager you will be leading the environmental, health, safety, and security function for the EMEA Electrical Sales Division and the Sales & Service Sub-Region. This position is responsible for developing, in alignment with the regional Electrical Sector senior EHS Manager and the division leaders, a sustainable approach to improving the EHS performance and culture for the division and sub-region.
Your key deliverables :
• As Division EHS leader developing and driving programs in line with the corporate and regional strategy that foster a zero-incident safety culture, taking a prevention approach to occupational health management and promoting environmental stewardship across the division.
• Implementing an EHS governance and performance review framework to review and track action plans and key leading / lagging performance indicators, specifically leading the monthly divisional review and consolidating overall division level performance for the monthly business review.
• Ensuring the development of a dedicated EHS roadmap for the Sales & Service and Labs organizations as well as facilitating process deployment and providing tactical EHS support.
• Ensuring deployment of applicable MESH programs in the division and accurate, timely and complete EHS reporting of corporate metrics, assuring closure of MESH and regulatory agency findings on a timely basis.
• As Regional EHS leader establishing and implementing a Service EHS strategy, supported by EHS processes and continuous improvement mindset in the Field Service area
• Driving performance at the site level by ensuring development and implementation of a clear and focused site EHS road map that includes both lagging and leading indicators and clear actions targeted at improving performance of these indicators and that is linked to the overall corporate, regional and business EHS strategy.
• Leading and developing the internal auditing process (Service EHS Reviews) to assess compliance of service locations against applicable EHS programs.
• Providing tactical EHS support to the sites in the sub-region to ensure compliance with EHS regulations and MESH requirements.
• As a Regional Program Leader leading and being accountable for region wide programs and projects to continuously improve and standardize EHS processes in the Region.
• Master´s Degree, or lower with sufficient & relevant experience
• 5+ years in relevant role
• EHS, CI, Project Management, Electrical Safety
• Lead and support cross-functional process improvement teams
• Integrate EHS with other functions
• Manage, develop, and direct subordinates
• Thrive in a matrixed organizational environment
• Align between business / EHS priorities
• Coach / influence others
• Change management
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time