If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior Test Technician in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This is a position for Laboratory Technician which will be focusing on eMobility products including Converter, On Board Charger, Power distribution, Inverter and circuit protection, etc. The Laboratory Technican should conduct all tests according to the test requirements from test manager and test engineers, keep the equipment and instrument in the good testing situation, help test engineers to finish test reports, help laboratory manager with laboratory infrastructure and facilities establishment, maintain the laboratory 5S at high level.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Responsible for testing plan based on the requirements from Laboratory manager and test engineers
- Responsible for Testing conduction according to the spec and testing guideline
- Responsible for the test data analysis, testing report and documentation
- Responsible for the Execution to achieve zero-incidents and gain high satisfaction of lab users
- Responsible for the test preparation including tooling design support.
- Support on laboratory construction and testing capability improvement
- Working with customers to support and/or develop test system methodology along with data interpretation
- Complies with the policies, procedures, and expectations outlined by Eaton’s Management System for the Environment, Safety, Security, and Health (MESH) and Quality Management Systems.
If you are/have:
- Associate degree or above in Mechanical, Electrical, or related
- 4-year experience in testing lab in automotive industry, Electrician license preferred
- Experience on testing on the products of OBC, DCDC, Inverter is preferred.
- Automobile product development process such as DFMEA, DVP&R, APQP, etc.
- Basic English communication skills. Able to use English to write work emails.
- Familiar with computer software including Microsoft-Office (word, excel and power point)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time