Graduate Leadership Development Program in Engineering
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Manufacturing, engineering, operational excellence, supply chain management, quality control, lean manufacturing, supervision and more – wherever your career aspirations may be, you can cultivate your skills in the Operations Leadership Development Program. Designed to serve as a pipeline for future leaders in the operations of our business groups, this program offers you the chance to work in a variety of engineering, manufacturing and business roles and to rapidly develop your leadership competencies.
- This is a three-year program that involves three 12-month assignments in Eaton manufacturing facilities. In an effort to maximize your development, each assignment has the potential to have you placed in different facilities and/or functions during the length of your program. Your assignments will give you multiple opportunities to develop your leadership skills. You will also have the opportunity to interact with and present to Eaton leaders during your assignments.
- You will be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical, mechanical, industrial, industrial & systems, engineering technology, engineering management, aerospace &/or aeronautical, operations and/or manufacturing engineering
- Work or internship experience is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English plus any another European language is an advantage
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time