Due to expansion Eaton Lighting Systems now has an excellent role on offer for a skilled Customer Service Administrator to join our team. The Customer Service Administrator will report directly to the Sales Support Manager, this role will be focused on Lighting Controls and helping us providing international bespoke system solutions.
As well as demonstrating technical excellence, we are looking for a resourceful, enthusiastic individual that tackles challenges head-on and is able to work effectively both independently and in tandem with other members of the team. You will demonstrate individual initiative and innovation, good attention to detail and a drive to do what is needed to deliver results.
As Customer Service Administrator your key tasks will include (but not be limited to):-
- Day to day customer enquiries via email and phone.
- Developing relationships with our key customers and prepare quotations / processing orders.
- Analysis of information supplied in order to advise customers on specific requirements.
- Liaising with our production / technical teams to provide customers with exact project requirements.
- Liaise with our accounts team regarding payment and account information.
- Liaise with customers for delivery scheduling.
- Generate shipment related documentation.
- Dealing with UK and International customers on a daily basis.
- Work closely with our internal / external sales teams.
- Manage set of daily standard work, taking appropriate actions, and updating operating system and data bases/spreadsheets
The successful candidate for the position should have some of the following skills:-
- Previous customer service experience.
- Adaptable approach to resolve customers’ enquiries.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced, accountable team environment.
- Excellent Numeracy, Literacy and Computer skills
- Experience dealing with international shipping and documentation / export / import processes.
- Experience of computerised manufacturing systems (ERP, MPS)
- Knowledge of SAP, transactions and reporting would be an advantage
- Experience of Microsoft office
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage competing demands and priorities.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Hands-on approach to all tasks
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Analytical skills, to analyse and report data relating to departmental KPIs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No