Eaton’s North American Sales Division is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Arden, NC facility.
The Project Coordinator is will be the commercial liaison between the product lines, field sales and the customer during the execution of small project orders.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers in an assigned territory
- You will use Eaton prescribed tools and applications to enter project orders consisting of Built-To-Order, Assembled-To-Order, and Engineered-To-Order equipment
- You will promote proactive project management through timely and accurate communications with internal partners (Operations, Credit, Sales) and external customers relative to scheduling status, expediting, change orders, logistics and financial order management
- You will serve as the customer’s advocate by relaying the appropriate level of urgency to peer contacts in the operations and escalating issues as required to management
- You will manage daily phone and email activity, providing directions, solutions and updates, including back-up support as necessary for teammates
- You will meet expectations per EatonCare Service Level Agreement
will perform all other duties as required by Regional Management.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills (written and verbal communication)
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in typing
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution and managing priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills for managing high volume of transactions (orders, emails and phone calls).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: MCO Marketing Commercial Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time