Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Credit team, a diverse community of young, motivated and experienced professionals. As a Collection Analyst you will be responsible for driving cash flow improvements within EMEA region for the Electrical and Industrial Divisions. You will be required to successfully manage the assigned portfolio to deliver cash flow targets in line with monthly goals and expectations.
You will make difference by:
- Achieving Aged debt, DSO and collection goals utilizing advanced collection techniques in line with the SAP, GetPaid and Oracle processes.
- Initiating and driving pro-active collections by collaborating with the customers to identify queries or disputes prior to due date of invoices.
- Building and maintaining a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as claims, in country specialists, sales, customer service, plant finance teams and end customer base to support collections and clearance of dispute management.
- Ensuring all key work processes are followed through automated systems daily. (Dunning’s, statements, invoice copies and customer responses).
- Ensuring the integrity of the receivables by accurately clearing of all aged Cash on account in line with the agreed targets.
- Identifying and categorizing all aged debt accurately including robust commentary entered within the key credit systems and efficiently identify the stakeholder required to clear the balance that relates to a claim or dispute.
- Providing accurate weekly cash forecasts highlighting risks, opportunities and providing recommendations to management based on collection activity to ensure targets are achieved.
- Pro-actively supporting monthly action plans on delinquent customers and open disputes across the portfolio to support resolution and mitigate root cause.
- Managing and maintaining the customer masterfile for both SAP, Get Paid and Oracle systems ensuring accurate data on all customers.
Your experience matters:
- Min. 1-3 years’ experience in a credit risk, collection or related position
- Fluent spoken and written Italian and English essential.
- Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
- Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions.
- Strong reconciliation and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus and service delivery
- Ability to provide accurate data and proven experience in ability to influence recipients in relation to content
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
- Strong team player
- Previous experience of SAP, Get Paid and/or Oracle systems preferred
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No