Eaton’s Power Components Division is currently seeking a Supervisor.OPEX.Lean
Manufacturing to join our team. This position is based at our Haina facility.
Provide overall leadership and direction in support of the Haina Plant facility, (Six Sigma, Lean, CI Framework). Define and lead projects to improve process, products and component. Define and lead process improvement projects in order to improve plant’s indicators (Inventory, Yield, and Scrap PPM, Warranty Claims, Fill Rate, On-Time Performance).
1. Responsible to lead Eaton Haina’s work team in liaison with other Eaton Plant’s work team during product and process transfers.
2. Ensure that all EBS tools & policies are implemented and deployed throughout the transferred products, machines & processes.
3. Supports the organizational capacity, training and development plan to achieve the required level of
4. Lead continuous improvement projects that impact Haina productivity & efficiency. (Overall capacity
5. Lead Lean cost out initiatives (Operational Opportunities)
6. Maintain Plant Layout update accordingly.
7. Responsible of CI Program execution and deployment.
8. Support all department in CI Events and project execution.
9. Support EBS Pulls process, Strategic, planning and capital plan.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or related careers.
Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Advanced English conversation.
Knowledge of PC: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, MS-Project, Minitab.
Preferred (Basic) Qualifications:
Knowledge and experience : Process administration, Lean Manufacturing (Train the Trainer), GreenBelt (Six Sigma). Internal auditor ISO 9001 and Preferable: Pro-Launch
- Prefer knowledge in: Finance, Manufacturing strategy, MESH tools
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time