Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton’s global Hydraulics organization specializing in pumps, motors, transmissions, valves, cylinders, controls, hose and fittings offer a unique combination of proven technology and innovative design that translates directly into reliable performance and enhanced uptime.
As the Hydraulic Training Manager you will develop and deliver technical and product training to customers, distributors for Eaton`s Power and motion products and manage the training strategy and training center. This role reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager EMEA Hydraulic Division.
This position is home based with a frequent travel to our Training center in Havant, UK and other European locations but primarily Germany.
The successful candidate can be based in the UK, Germany, Czech Republic or Hungary.
Your key deliverables :
- Deliver training courses (minimum of 600 hours annually) within the level of knowledge and skill level of the incumbent. 50% of the trainings is to be hosted in Eaton Havant training centre, 50% off site in Eaton operational countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Update and Develop Eaton training materials and graphics including written materials, presentations, audio-visual materials, cut-a-ways, and other props to support training programs.
- Update and Design course curriculum, including needs assessment, training design, pilot testing, implementation, evaluation, and follow-up.
- Develop annual training schedules and budgets for the respective training program.
- Update and align Eaton University training programs for EMEA needs.
- Perform auxiliary duties as assigned by the manager, including the coordination of course allocations and bookings.
- Strategically plan and implement training to support established sales goals and customer needs
Do you have / Are you?
- Deep knowledge of Hydraulic systems, products and concepts
- Willing to teach and willing to build out the training programs of Eaton
- Strong leadership, motivational, & interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Willing to travel across EMEA Region (40% of the time)
- Training experience, including the design, development and delivery of curriculum
- Additional European language, ideally German
- Program or project management experience
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time