If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Associate Analyst – SAP ABAP Support in Eaton’s business, based in Pune ,India . In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Will provide production support as needed to address custom and standard development issues
· Will deliver in small requests around the globe by development of Interfaces, Reports, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow, and Forms using SAP development technologies.
· Will continually learn new advanced development technologies and programming techniques to provide value to our business by enhancing self-knowledge and capability.
· Will provide excellent quality code as well as excellent documentation including unit test scripts and results. Will Maintain zero impact through regression testing in the global environment
· Will mentor, train and guide members on the support team member
· Will maintain a global mindset during the support process to ensure that the development/fixes will have no impact on global functionality.
· Participate in improvements to applications and processes in order to decrease incidents and maintain quality. (Demonstrates Problem Management Expertise)
· Participate in continuous improvements on in-scope support initiatives.
· Participate in application upgrades by testing and documenting functionality in conjunction with Functional analysts.
· Stays current with Technology trends in Information Technology advancements like Fiori, S4 Hana, UI5.
·Post Graduate or Graduate with core ABAP skills
·2 to 5 Years of experience in SAP ABAP
·Core ABAP and RICEFW
·skills. Fiori, S4 Hana and UI5 will be added advantage.
·Good verbal and written communication skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time