If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a HR Supervisor in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is support HRM and other key stakeholders to drive Business Process Improvement in HR function
- Creates sound working environment and culture through communication meeting/channel, employee activity and team building. Leading communication plan and implementation on schedule
- Assists HRM to settle employee disputes, grievance, complaints, arbitrations, employee punishment investigation, etc.
- Support HRM and other key stakeholders to drive Business Process Improvement in HR function, prioritize projects/work requests and assign required resources, manage stakeholders and deliver successfully in Suzhou site
- Organize employee activity and take lead Suzhou site Diversity and Inclusive initiatives; Wellness initiatives
- Promote high engagement culture through variable tools, including best employee/team selection program, service year reward, E-star, employee survey& actions and etc.
- Assists manager in HR operating review, EBEA, OPA and following up requested actions and task progress for APAC
- Leading training needs analysis, training plan and implementation based on business strategy and training budget
- Administers APEX process to ensure timely and qualified completion (both online salaried staffs and offline direct and indirect labor)
- Assists HRM to Conduct Other functions audit and follow up action plan
- Others as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, Financial Management, or Engineering.
- At least 8 years HR experience especially covered multiple HR functions in multinational companies.
- Good presentation skill. Be good at both oral and written English.
- Good business awareness, open minded, excellent communication skill.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No