If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking for PD Channel Marketing Manager in Eaton’s Electrical Division, based in Mascot, Australia.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This role will support the PD Channel activities of Electrical Wholesalers, Distributors, KVARs, Integrators and xEnergy Partners through strategic planning, activity management, budget management and marketing to deliver ANZ PD’s significant growth aspirations.
- Analyze market & channel opportunities, coordinate contracts, report on channel performance & channel remuneration
- Responsible for budget preparation and coordination, monthly reporting Marketing Campaigns
- Plan, oversee and coordinate the annual channel partner marketing and support strategy in line with Eaton PD overall strategy and policy
- Tailor marketing activity to maximize ROI & go channel partner business
- Coordinate channel partner events
- Drive and create channel partner branding in ANZ for specific Eaton partner types
- Build marketing and support tools for channel partners
- Coordinate channel partner training program to ensure participation
- Manage channel partner marketing funds allocation (MDF) for maximum impact and compliance in line with Eaton policy
- Plan and execute channel events and annual Sales Conference
- Coordinate and maintain channel partner agreements, business plans, marketing funds and other general administrative duties to support our channels
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing
- InDesign or other similar graphic design software experience
- SharePoint creation and management
- Budgeting & expense management experience
- High level computer competencies, especially with Excel
- Experience in having dealt with channel partners
- Experience around managing and coordinating marketing campaigns
- Experience in preparing marketing plan, marketing funds, reconciling monthly budget
- Being able to work with product management team, campaigns, promotions and event (ex. Product launch)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need to know more about Eaton? Visit our website @ www.eaton.com.
Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by a recruitment team member.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time