Customer Service Advisor
The Customer Service Advisor will work as part of a team covering the Eaton Fire Systems & Devices business worldwide. The role is a fast pace environment which offers great learning and development opportunities for growth within the Eaton organization for an experienced person who can offer top class service, self-motivated, initiative and forward thinking. You will be responsible for all aspects of customer business relating to orders, shipping and general overall queries. Also reviewing open orders, communicate against monthly budgets, identify time constraints and offering resolutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support, build and sustain strong relationships with key customers worldwide, being the first point of contact regarding general day to day business, purchases and shipments
• Build foundations and understanding of the client’s business requirements and opportunities to improve future business between partners
• Review open order book, attend key meetings and seek resolution on critical-to-monthly/quarterly budget PO’s
• Support Customer Service Manager/Supervisor working alongside Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Quality to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets.
• Co-ordinate the logistics of UK and International shipments completing country specific documentation
• Understand when to escalate customer requests to meet deadlines working with other departments to achieve the end goal
• Good working experience in a customer facing role
• IT literate, Good working knowledge of Microsoft package - Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
• A solid understanding of processes involved in customer supply to the UK and International markets
• A good communicator with the ability to work well with all levels within the organisation
• Strong planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to multi-task under pressure
• Degree qualification or equivalent desired
• Knowledge of Export Documentation and Letter of Credit.
• SAP Experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time