Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Center site employs around 600 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our global Tax team, a diverse community of motivated and experienced professionals. As a Tax Compliance Analyst your main responsibility will include supporting the Direct Tax team in the tax return preparation of the English/German speaking EMEA countries insourced to Eaton and support countries where the compliance is outsourced to third party providers as well. You will assist the Direct Tax team during audits and you will report to a Senior Analyst.
You will make a difference by:
- Collecting data, preparing, analyzing, reconciling direct tax returns and tax assessments in line with the procedures
- Assisting in document retention and (electronic) archiving of the Direct Tax Returns
- Following direct tax law changes in Austria, Germany, Luxembourg and other countries as necessary
- Supporting the direct tax audits (both internal and external) across the region in English/German speaking countries
- Monitoring Direct Tax Return preparation process of other outsourced EMEA countries
Your experience matters:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Law, or currently seeking an advanced degree in the same area
- 1-2 years of experience/internship in a role within Finance or Law
- Fluent English and German language knowledge
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We offer career advancement opportunities for you
We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No