This role is responsible for supporting, developing and monitoring new and existing business opportunities with the product line, specifically focusing on our electric vehicle (EV) segment.
The main functions of the role include:
1. Provide administration support to EV Commerical Leads including meeting minutes and actions.
2. Manage sample requests from the Commerical Leads
3. Attend conversion calls with Commerical Leads from various parts of the business and update the CRM system as appropriate.
4. Assist Commerical Leads and pursuit teams with extracting data from the CRM system.
5. Manage customer portals.
6. Liaise with customers as directed by Commerical Leads.
7. Provide back up as required to other Inside Sales Adminstrators.
In order to be successful in the role the following specialized knowledge and experience is required:
- 2-3 years in an inside sales environment
- Experience of CRM systems
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time