If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Senior Design Engineer in Eaton Corporate, based in Xi’An, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Quickly response and provide solution at the soonest for key accounts;
- Deliver new product development tasks or sub-projects with guidance and supervision;
- Lead and deliver Valuable Engineering projects following NPI procedure;
- Develop, validation, maintains, supports design process and focus on concept design, drawings, specifications and BOM;
- Support marketing/sales on design-in work at project beginning for key accounts;
- Support operation team for new project or launched products sold to key accounts;
- Support after-sales for key accounts when necessary.
If you are:
- Be good at 3D software and 2D drawing and relevant regulation, Solidworks is preferred.
- Technical foundation in fuse, disconnector, switcher and/or related products and applications;
- Be familiar with insulating/conductive materials, and the surface finish treatment, be able to design both mechanical structure and electrical calculation individually for electrical device/equipment.
- Matrix management (product performance, manufacturability & cost control);
- Capability on communications and team work with cross function team;
- Data based decision making;
- Project management skills, knowledge on new product development procedure.
- Certain English skill on oral and writing, be able to communicate with global team.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No