- Maintain the EHS system in line with internal and external requirements, e.g. ISO45001/ISO14001/ EATON MESH.
- Organize and deploy site EHS activities. Work with cross function team to drive site EHS culture to improvement.
- Continuously identify, assess EHS risk, compile action plan, drive cross function team and element champion to close the action plan on time to reduces/eliminates EHS risk
- EHS training deployment. Encourage employee involvement in EHS activities.
- Investigate the incidents, determine the root causes and track corrective action plans.
- Identify and collect new legislations that affect our business, develop procedures to ensure compliance.
- Plan to deal with emergency situations that could adversely impact the environment, employees, or the community.
- Organize the physical examination and maintain the occupational health surveillance archives.
- Regularly record, analyze and report EHS performance to Site & Corp EHS.
- Deploy & follow up special project assigned by Site & Corp EHS.
- Bachelor’s degree in environment/Safety engineering or related.
- 5+ years working experience in EHS and multinational company.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, Strong training/mentoring skills.
- Good English both oral and written, MS Office.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No