- Lead labor and employee relations strategy
- Oversee and champion union negotiations driving key objectives across all contract elements
- Serve as subject matter expert on legal and regulatory requirements and stay abreast in changes/trends in labor and employee relations
- Manage key processes and vendors to support leave administration, background checks, fitness for work assessments, contingent workforce etc.
- Advise and facilitate assessment of health of Eaton facilities in terms of positive employee relations and risk assessment
- Evolve and implement best practices to lead positive employee relations efforts and manage all aspects of union activity
- Maintain key country policies and processes / champion full complement of Eaton Policies that define Eaton Philosophy and Doing Business Right
- Ensure every country has a contingent worker policy and stays compliant with legal requirements
- Track and assess key metrics associated with labor/employee relations
- Lead training/development strategy for key business and HR leaders involved in the labor/employee relations
- Provide counsel and serve as support resource for ad hoc issues and escalations, provide investigation service and support for Ethics and Ombuds teams
- Assess strategic efforts impacting Eaton footprint (M&A, start ups etc.)
- Establish relationships with government contacts and professional organizations to promote Eaton businesses and vision
If you are:
- Bachelor's degree and above.
- More than 10 years experience in HR, with more than 5 years experience in ER.
- In depth knowledge of Labour Laws, legal compliance procedures is essential.
- Strong research and information collection ability.
- Superior communication skills (written, presentation, speaking, listening) and work cross-function, regions.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time