Financial Analyst - Operations
Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst - Operations. This position is based at our Peach Tree City, GA facility.
Participates in the preparation and coordination of weekly forecast updates, monthly reports, monthly and quarterly financial forecasts, and annual operating budgets for operations & distribution finance. Other responsibilities include preparation of analysis and interpretation of results in support of the division’s financial goals and objectives. The position reports directly to the Director of Finance-Operations Support for the Lighting division.
- Support operations finance by providing financial analysis of statistical data (sales, operating expenses, freight, inventory and operating statistics) from financial statements; Research and verify unusual expenses and other statistical data
- Prepare financial reports, dashboards and presentations
FINANCIAL FORECAST: Monthly and Quarterly Financial Forecast
- Collect, verify and analyze financial forecasts from plants and DCs
- Validate accuracy of data presented in reports
- Participate in analysis of forecast data
- Prepare comparison of Plant financial forecast with Division forecast.
OPERATION BUDGET: Annual Operating Budget
- Collect, verify and analyze financial budgets from remote sites and multiple legal entities
- Validate data received and follow-up on incomplete submissions
- Assist internal “customers” in preparation of budgets files
- Prepare reports for budget review meetings, and follow up on revisions
- Participate in analysis of budget data
- Bachelor's Degree-Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in progressive finance/accounting roles
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit will be provided. All candidates must live within a 50 mile radius of Peachtree City, GA to be considered.
- SAP or ORACLE ERP; HFM/Hyperion Planning and Visual Basic; Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment and financial measurements; business forecasting & budgeting;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work effectively in a matrix environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No