- Implements talent and hourly employee’s acquisition to ensure positions are filled quickly, working closely with TAC &contractor agency and hiring managers
- Implements the training needs survey and the annual training plan deployment
- Evaluates training results and summarizes training feedbacks for further improvement
- Deploys to develop Manager/Front Line leader/Shift line leader
- Implements internal and external audit
- Supports Organization Capacity Assessment process
- Supports effectiveness of HR operations.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Business Administration, Human Resource management or related field is preferred.
- At least 3 years solid experiences in manufacturing as HRG, multinational company background is preferred
- Skilled at data analysis, logic and reporting
- Good oral and written English.
- Good communication, facilitation, self-motivation and learning agility.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No