National Service Sales Manager
National Service Sales Manager (067511)
- Ongoing professional development unique to industry
- Working with leading critical infrastructure experts
- Growing team leading to growth opportunities
An exceptional opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a growing team riding the wave of the global digital transformation.
Eaton is a global technology leader in diversified power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely and sustainably. With over 100 years’ experience, in excess of 96,000 employees across 5 continents, Eaton is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Sales Manager with Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) experience to join our growing Sales team. Working with experienced team across a number of critical industries, including but not limited to Data Centres, Industrial, Medical, and Telcos.
You will be responsible for
- Managing Eaton Service Sales to achieve its objectives as per company financial plan.
- Developing, setting direction and executing 5 year strategic plan.
- Managing internal service sales team and external partner network. Manage Key Accounts.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Managing service product mix with focus on recurring contract revenue and mining existing installed base. Manage external service sales partner network
it will be essential that you have
- Tertiary Qualification preferred, with 5 plus years of related service sales experience.
- Familiar with Sales Principles (Value Pricing, Business Intelligence, Value Selling, etc.).
- Previous Sales management experience required
- Proficient in MS Office PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
It would also be desirable for you to have:
- Prior experience in Australian Electrical Industry, Power Distribution & Power Quality
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
If you’re the candidate for us, we encourage you to apply, or contact us for a confidential conversation. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time