Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 650 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Your responsibility will be to support the Lead Analyst with responsibilities related to Enterprise IT capital, IT Allocation and financial reporting.
You will make a difference by:
- Assisting with the consolidation of IT capital and IT Allocation data (annual profit plan, monthly actuals and forecast)
- Generating and uploading standard month-end reports in the Enterprise IT SharePoint site
- Coordinating updates to data needed for the IT Finance QlikView monitors
- Assisting with the governance over the monitors to ensure the data is accurate and complete
- Updating monthly IT financial data in tools used by budget managers
- Providing non-routine analytical support to the Enterprise IT Finance OPEX team
- Developing standard reporting templates
Your experience matters:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Economics
- 1-2 years of experience
- Very proficient with MS Excel and reporting tools
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret and relate financial data so that the resulting comments describe the key risks and drivers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Work well under pressure and be skilled at managing multiple tasks within demanding timelines
- Eager to work in a dynamic and complex organization
- High level of enthusiasm with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to drive change
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools (OBIEE and QlikView, Hyperion, ENCORE, RADAR) etc.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials and/or SAP
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: IT Information Technology Function
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No