Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
Area Sales Manager for Medium Voltage Products
Eaton is looking for an Area Sales Manager for Medium Voltage Products. You will be part of our Medium Voltage team consisting of project managers, technicians, sales representatives and sales support. Your main objective is to drive the sale of Eaton products and solutions in 12kV and 36kV (medium voltage) to utility companies in Sweden
Your main duties:
• You will deliver technically and commercially complete product offers to Eaton customers and sell entire projects from construction to commissioning.
• You are responsible for the entire sales process regarding Eaton product range in switchgear, handling specifications and quotes.
• You will regularly visit our customers around Sweden and in connection with deliveries, you will also join our customers in the Factory Acceptance Test at our production facilities in Holland.
• To help you succeed in the assignment, you will have committed and competent colleagues as well as the market leading products.
• The position is located at any one of Eaton’s Swedish offices in Kista or Arlöv
What we are looking for:
• A degree in electrical engineering or equivalent or upper secondary technical school with relevant work experience
• Relevant experience in new business sales of electrical components, with a successful track record
• Ability to maintain and develop market knowledge
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Great team and individual player
• Fluent Swedish and English
• This position requires travelling
What we offer:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering
• At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time