Eaton’s Power Delivery Division is currently seeking a Proposal Analyst to join our team.This position is based at our Pewaukee, WI facility.
The Product Specialist is responsible for creating customer daily and blanket proposals based on customer request for quote (RFQ) for all Line Installation and Protective (LIPE) products and markets using the PSD quotation system in accordance with the Detailed Quote Guidelines (DQG) and Level of Authority (LOA). Also responsible for training domestic/ international ISR’s (Inside Sales Representatives) on contract management and identifying/implementing continuous improvement initiatives to support overall business improvement initiatives and strategy.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will create $20K to $14M proposals per customer’s RFQ for all sixteen LIPE brands and global markets ranging from 1 brand/1 line item daily RFQ to a 16 brands/600+ line item multiyear blanket RFQ.
- You will utilize available tools including SAP, Qlikview and Eagle pricing systems to create Margin reports including order history, applicable regional pricing, LPAT, RPI and minimum/average pricing for region/total LIPE, summary of contract term, length of pricing, warranty and other applicable comments used by Engineering and Product Management in establishing and approving final pricing levels.
- You will monitor LIPE Contract management and quotation process to provide training to the ISRs to properly update contracts to maintain data accuracy.
- You will obtain and utilize customer/market knowledge for assigned regions to make recommendations on pricing guidelines, responses to competitive feedback, and suggestions to improve LIPE success rate.
- You will attend strategic bid calls for key customer and/or >$1M integrator RFQ’s for history and an understanding of current approval situation and desired strategic pricing.
- You will work in a collaborative team environment to ensure all workload for the proposals team is completed each day per customer required deadlines.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Pewaukee, WI facility will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years of product, customer service, inside sales, or proposals experience in a technical field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using ERP and quotation systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No