- You will be responsible for proper set up, maintenance, modification, repair and replacement for full range of department machinery, presses, fixtures and dies.
- You will validate first piece before submitting for inspection approval, and check specified last piece dimensions.
- You will run production orders as necessary, following quality guidelines, to achieve maximum output and satisfy customer requirements.
- You will maintain press room support equipment such as feeds, reels, straighteners, oilers.
- You will perform preventative maintenance of presses and support equipment. Maintain history for predictive maintenance program for tooling.
- You will train operators in proper and safe operational procedures.
- You will work from charts, blueprints, and use lathe, miller, surface grinder, drill press, honing machine, as well as the full range of precision measuring instruments and a variety of small and medium size tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum three (3) years demonstrated experience in Press and Die Set-Up or successful completion of Die Setter apprenticeship program
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered
- Degree from a technical institution
- 3 or more years of Die work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to set die and press to produce parts to drawing tolerances and requirements
- Lifting required to load spools and coils as needed and to move scrap as necessary
- Keep work area clean
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Works in a team based environment to meet Bussmann business objectives
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No