Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Credit team, a diverse community of young, motivated and experienced professionals. As a Collection Analyst your main responsibility will be providing expert collections and reconciliation skills in relation to managing the cash flow across region to ensure that targets are met and exceeded. You will liaise with key and customers. Besides proactive cash collection you will be also responsible for providing analysis and recommendations on cash flow enhancements.
You will make a difference by:
- Building a Credit Collections strategy and ensure goals are achieved on European based portfolio
- Achieving & Exceeding Credit & Collections goals
- Defining key process enhancements that will drive enhancements through the OTC process and improve cash flow
- Providing enhancements to the credit function by automating and streamlining processes
- Providing accurate weekly cash forecasts, mitigation risk plans and clear escalation plans to Credit management based on collection activity
- Providing weekly action plans on delinquent customers across the portfolio to drive resolution and mitigate root cause.
- Analysing collection performance on portfolio and drive future strategy to ensure goals are met and exceeded
- Defining process/strategy to reduce and maintain a low volume/value of disputed items on the portfolio
- Reviewing customer credit risk to mitigate bad debts and reduce reserve account
- Engaging with key external stakeholders within regional operational plants – Sales, credit and finance teams to enhance credit strategies.
- Working on documenting and standardizing processes within the function
- Providing support to the risk team to evaluate and provide recommendations on the receivables asset.
Your experience matters:
- At least 1 year of experience in a Credit & Collections role
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Previous experience of Oracle/SAP and other ERP systems preferred
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
- Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
- Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions
- Strong customer focus
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
- Open and proactive team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within demanding timelines and an occasionally stressful environment.
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No