Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As Power Distribution (PD) Service Team Business Development Representative you will help grow sales, revenue, and our competitive advantages. Part sales representative, part marketing analyst, and part business analyst, you're primarily in charge of sales and marketing, but also strategic planning, finance, and customer service.
Your main duties :
- Promoting EATON’s Power Distribution Service capability
Promoting and selling EATON’s Power Distribution products
Planning EATON’s marketing and Sales strategy for short, medium and long term
Ensuring that client data base is up to date
Scheduling service intervals with clients
Understanding the legal side of MV and LV service intervals
Have an excellent knowledge of our product base
Develop NEW opportunities with existing clients
Develop opportunities with NEW clients
- Mimimum of bacherlor’s University degree, preferably business related.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the Electrical industry.
- Dynamic and can adapt to change when circumstances require it. Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- Experience in contract negotiation & finalization. Contract qualification experience a necessity.
- Proven track record of achieving business success project management.
- Strong ability to interpret common technical catalogues, financial reports, and legal documents such as contracts and partner agreements.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and ability to communicate across different cultures/geographic regions.
- Ability to operate independently, with no or little supervision.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time