(Location: Dubai - UAE)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for leading Middle East (ME) Pricing & Marketing operations as well as regional activities and initiatives for the ME region.
You will drive profitable, growth-oriented marketing programs and development activity for all Eaton businesses excluding Crouse-Hinds & B-line industry segments and product lines in close cooperation with the countries sales and Business Unit leaders; and product line marketing to drive activity and success. You will also be responsible for implementation, calculation and analysis of price control for the ME region, as well as content ownership for pricing tools & published price lists.
You will also be responsible for building out the strategy and development of the MENAI initiatives and for driving the development of price consistency & maturity, discount & reward program structure.
Your key deliverables:
- Responsible for development and implementation of key ME strategic marketing initiatives across all product lines
- Develop and execute a strategic direction for the relevant products, aligned with the overall business strategic direction and support Eaton`s growth ambition in ME
- Control & approval of sales discount programs & rebate schemes
- Collaborate with field sales, key account managers and sales management in the development and execution of a channel marketing plan including promotional calendars for key accounts
- Responsible for the IT Channel, Sales Support and Business Development
- Develop and roll out standard tools and processes for Voice of Customer (VOC) collection to assist in the development of New Product Platforms and New Product Development (NPD) – customer surveys, VOC templates, etc
- Manage the relevant products throughout the entire product life cycle to profit plan and takes over responsibility for all product relevant issues
- Manage and develop data and marketing analytics group to assist key company stakeholders in the analysis of financial, service and sales related information
- Ensure coordination with Business Units (contribute to the specifications of Product adaptations and new products with the Business Units)
- Propose the pricing strategy and positioning to optimize market share and profitability in the region; monitor its implementation, control the results.
- Analyze and follow the market evolution (customer behaviors, competition, market share, etc)
- Consolidate and analyze positions of Eaton, of the competition, trends, etc
Analyze with Countries the competition actions and help build and deploy the necessary counteractions
- Responsible for in-region pricing within Delegation of Authority (DoA) levels
- Design pricing mechanisms & controls to leverage C-Pro team for 1st level pricing approval for all products
- Market price realization activities (RPI) including identification and correction of any price leakage
- Works across the product marketing teams, coordinating with product managers to define platform requirements to meet the needs of customer demand
- Develop and execute Digital Strategy including support for document support for tablets, mobile phones and web browser platforms to assist sales and marketing personnel in business development
- Assist in the development and implementation of key vertical market initiatives as defined by product marketing and field sales
- Process improvement initiatives to limit reliance on the organization’s administration burden (e.g. credit & debit notes, price variances)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Product Management, Sales, Sales Support, Pricing, Marketing
- Ability to gain cross group support for strategy and processes.
- Experience in driving change management projects.
- Experience in price management and tactics, resulting in excellent command of pricing methods and tools
- Setting value based prices based on market, competition and own product/service differentiation, understanding of customer price sensitivity, and knowledge in portfolio and customer price analysis
- Excellent communications skills, being able to interact with all levels of the organization as well as cross functional. Advanced presentation and facilitation skills also necessary
- Expertise in Price for Value as well as extensive knowledge of sales and marketing practices in all relevant areas such as Market & Customer Knowledge, Value Proposition Design and Sales Strategy & Management
- Proven analytical skills, being able to synthesize different data, draw insights and consolidate market data for managerial review
- Strong leadership & management skills, taking initiative and influencing decisions through others.
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time