Your key deliverables:
- Plan and execute technical application projects by generating technical & commercial proposals and documentation
- Review internal & external technical documentation for projects and propose solutions
- Offer technical support to key functions within the organization and external customers
- Provide technical training sessions to internal teams and external customers
- Support daily technical enquiries
- Work collaboratively with international teams to deliver technical solutions
- Keep a close relation within internal sales team to ensure a good understanding of the client needs in timeline manner
- Support from the technical side various initiatives developed within the team as per the company strategy
- Educated at University degree in power electronics, electrical engineering, physics, or equivalent?
- Have a fair understanding of electrical standards?
- Knowledgeable of relevant markets and customers?
- Fluent in English language?
- Results orientated, with focus on achieving individual goals?
- Having good time management skills?
- Able to communicate effective and clear at all levels in the organization?
- Capable to build and maintain trustful internal & external relations?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time