If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Materials Planning in Eaton, based in DongGuan, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Management of customer orders.
- Schedule the production and shipment plan.
- Material requirement planning
- Process the delivery in SAP
- Other work assigned by superior
- Receiving customer orders, response the delivery date to customer in time and establish a good working relationship with customers.
- According to customer demand,schedule the production and shipment plan.
- Formulating the material requirement plan and following up the implementation effect to ensure the normal operation of production line.
- According to the shipping schedule, tracking the completion of production , process the delivery in SAP finally.
- Familiar with the internal supply chain process in the plant.
- Make the material requirement plan and daily production planning, to ensure customer requirement
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!#LI-MC3
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No