Maintenance Technician - Night Shift
You will troubleshoot and repair Fanuc robot and controls.
- You will troubleshoot and repair NC/CNC equipment.
- You will need to understand and troubleshoot PLC and drive systems.
- You will read electric/electronic schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams, and mechanical blueprints to rebuild/repair equipment.
- You will perform preventative and predictive maintenance as required.
- You will maintain an atmosphere of continuous improvement and team efforts for accomplishing department and plant goals.
- You must have professional conduct and good communication skills.
- You will need working knowledge of Maximo asset management software is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance with automated machines and/or equivalent military experience
- Legally authorized to work in the US on an on-going basis without company sponsorship
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Previous CNC maintenance experience.
- Associate’s degree in industrial maintenance or certificate in industrial maintenance
- Experience with AutoCAD a plus
- Experience with Siemens/Fanuc NC systems Allen Bradley PLC (programmable logic controls) a plus
- Experience with predictive maintenance such as infrared, ultrasound technologies a plus
- Working knowledge of Maximo asset management software is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time