- Develops the project scope and requirements, tracking and managing changes in scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Estimates, manages and tracks product cost, project costs, and capital spending against established targets.
- Establishes and maintains metrics for project financials, quality, technical performance and delivery through all PROLaunch
- Manages multiple projects and activities simultaneously to meet defined objectives while prioritizing and resolving conflicts.
- Defines and delineates work breakdown for all functional areas
- Leads and manages an Integrated Project Team (IPT) in a functional matrix environment. Directs others without formal
- reporting relationships across multiple functions and/or sites.
- Implements effective risk management. Works with the IPT to identify project risks then proactively formulate and execute risk
- mitigation actions.
- Integrates all requirements, risks and goals into a complete, integrated project plan.
- Coordinates root-cause investigations and plans & tracks corrective action implementation
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree: in Engineering fields
- Minimun 3 years of experience in related fields. Combined experience in project management, product engineering or product design / development is preferred.
- Experience in project management or product engineering.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with resource planning, budget management, Project management software tools.
- Ability to develop financial and resource models for projects and activities.
- Ability to identify project risk, develop risk mitigation plans and then implement those plans.
- Proficient English communication skills
Preferred (Basic) Qualifications:
- • Experience leading a cross-functional team in a matrix organization
- • PMP trained or certified
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ADMIN Administrative
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time