Assembler III - 2nd Shift
Eaton’s Electrical Division is currently seeking an Assembler III on 2nd Shift. This position is based at our Arden, NC facility
The Assembler III is responsible for performing winding, assembly, complex and repetitive wiring and copper operations to produce complete sub-assemblies, and final assembly of control equipment. Checks electrical / mechanical performance of completed assemblies. Pack and prepare product for shipping.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where
bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will work construct, assemble and/or repair 3K, 4K and 5K By-Pass Units.
- You will lead the department in builds in regards to all special engineering request and new product.
- You will have the knowledge and ability to perform other LVA sub-assemblies when needed.
- You will assist in the training and development of present and future associates in the LVA department.
- You will install and wire electrical devices required per Bill of Material and wire diagrams and schematics.
- You will ensure a safe work environment for self and others.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is
offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of the
Arden, NC facility will be considered for this position.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous experience in LVA
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds - waist, shoulder, overhead
- Must be able to work effectively without direct supervision
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.
- Must be able to work overtime - weekdays and weekends
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No