- Define/build/sustaining firmware control platform, and provide control solution with system level during new products development.
- Import and realize hardware in loop (HIL) simulation platform, implement control and state machine simulation based on 3 phase UPS hardware.
- Lead firmware control design / code / test report reviews at various product development stages, responsible for firmware control performance.
- Research new power converter control strategy, bring up new control idea and continue to optimize control performance.
- Cooperate between global team, align global control competency.
- Bachelor or above - Ideally Engineer orientation automatic control and power electronics. Doctor is prefer.
- Minimum 5 years(Master) or 7years(Bachelor) experience in power electronics product, e.g. recifier, inverter, DC converter, variable-frequency drive.
- Solid theoretical foundation and practical ability of power electronics digital control, familiar with popular control system, PID, Repetitive control, harmonic compensation, etc.
- Good grasp of popular control simulation tool, PSIM, Matlab, PLECS, etc.
- Experience with C/C++/RTOS/DSP/PLD/FPGA.
- Familiar with project development process, Good communication and quality management skill.
- Good writing and oral English skill.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time