Technical Support and Inside Sales Engineer (Hungarian Speaker)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Join our Engineering team as a Technical Support and Inside Sales Engineer and support our local sales organization by working out quotations of electrical distribution boards and switchgears, specification and design of emergency lighting solutions. You will deliver engineering solutions and technical support (pre-sales and/or after sales) to internal and external customers and/or the sales organization for electrical product portfolio, in specific low voltage devices for EATON Electrical division
You will make a difference by:
- Interfacing with local sales colleagues, area managers, end customers, partners such panel builders, wholesalers and distributors, designers and/or sales or service representative when necessary to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales technical support functions.
- Supporting the local sales functions and external customers in areas such as technical assistance, product or assortment specific questions, technical guidance, warranty, documentation, repair/calibration request and troubleshooting.
- Managing technical inquires such configuration-to order and engineering-to-order solutions including product from EATON electrical divisions.
- Drafting technical quotations based on electrical diagrams, lists of material, tender documents, technical data, product lists from competitor’s catalogues.
- Managing cross references and provide technical support in choosing the components among the EATON product portfolio and competitors.
- Assisting internal and external customers with product selection and application assistance via email and phone.
- Acting as a technical expert for resolving customer challenges related to a given products via phone/email/webchat etc.
Your experience matters:
- Fluent English and Hungarian language capabilities
- Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree
- Proven experience in Electrical field/Industrial Engineering
- Advanced understanding of electrical products and applications
- Analytical mind-set, technical knowledge
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No