Job Title: Senior Analyst- FPNA Req-#071498
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Senior Analyst- FPNA in Eaton’s Global Finance Services and Systems, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Prime responsibility is to partner with the Hydraulics Group Finance & Site Finance team to provide timely, compliant and accurate accounting analysis and reporting to Hydraulic and Industrial Sector leaders
- Proactive communication for given responsibilities and follow-up effectively, highlighting trends, concerns/issues etc. with collaboration with Hydraulics HQ finance & Site Finance team (FP&A, Accounting and Compliance Verticals)
- The role will oversee and execute processes necessary to plan, record, analyze and report on the financial conditions of the Eaton Hydraulics Group operations
- Participate in transitioning activities from the Hydraulics HQ / Sites & also to take lead on various projects and initiatives within team
Your essential responsibilities:
Accounting, Reporting and Compliance:
· Preparation & review of Hydraulics Group monthly close activities (including balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, reporting & analysis and compliance activities etc.
· Communicate with plant controllers and transaction teams regarding account variances, account aging and recommend actions & follow-up to resolve open issues.
· Preparation of various daily, weekly and monthly operational / financial reports for HQ & Sites.
· Own and be accountable for critical financial reporting requirements associated with the monthly closing, monthly rolling forecast, and annual PP
· Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact.
· Proactive support in compliance activities such as 2nd level BSR, LOR etc.
· Coordinate, interpret and respond to ad hoc financial requests
· Work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, leverage best practices and standardization.
· Promotion of good financial stewardship including control costs, driving forecast accuracy, driving balance sheet integrity and compliance to Eaton policies
· To build a strong control environment to ensure that the processes are compliant with SOX and Internal Audit guidelines
· Identify opportunities for finance best practice sharing and standardization across the regions.To perform and enhance reporting responsibilities meeting and exceeding the customer expectations by building strong business acumen and driving a culture of quality and automation
If you are having,
· 8-10 years of relevant experience in plant operations, accounting, finance (FP&A) and compliance
· Proficiency with MS-Office – Power Point, Word, Access and particularly advanced knowledge of Excel
· Excellent analytical skills to interpret and relate financial data so that the resulting comments describe the key risks and drivers
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English are required
· Adaptable to varying cultures due to the global footprint of the Hydraulics business.
· Work well under pressure and be skilled at managing multiple tasks within demanding timelines
· Ability to work in a fast paced, continuously changing environment and effectively dealing with ambiguous situations
· Eager to work in a dynamic and complex organization
· Must be a team player with a “can-do” attitude
· Passion for business and ability to drive change
· Experience in multinational manufacturing industry and with ERP experience preferred (Oracle)
Working Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (example-Oracle, MFG Pro, HFM, COGNOS, etc.)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only