Senior Project Analyst - Finance
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Senior Project Analyst - Finance
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
This role fulfils a critical role within the Global Financial Service & Systems (GFSS) organization. Supporting successful delivery of strategic change, cost reduction and productivity initiatives. Identification and execution of optimized process and technical design solutions across multiple business divisions and functions within the EMEA region.
The purpose of the role is to lead, manageand support the activities of the Finance Transformation team by providing the effective execution and co-ordination of the end-to-end projects within EMEA and manage all other change activities within the core programs.
Your key deliverables :
- Plan, monitor, control and report on the project progress. Identify dependencies, variances, slippage and applies critical path analyses to project, resource and program plans. Maintaining the program change control processes and performing review and improvements on a monthly basis; Providing guidance and context to the Change Control support role in executing change control activities; Providing assistance to PMs/ Work stream leads to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and appropriateness of the inputs per change request;
- Co-ordinate, execute, investigate and establish all process, systems and business requirements for all projects in line with the agreed GFSS program roadmap. Perform end to end process reviews to assess the impact of the process and system changes and provide solution recommendations and requirements ensuring solutions fully meet customer objectives.
- Produce all value proposition documentation including current and future state design scenarios, cost benefit & risk analysis and detailed recommendations for all proposed solutions
- Identify, manage and deploy all mutli-functional process and system solutions in line with the agreed roadmap, objectives and timelines delivering the key strategic goals of cost reduction, productivity improvement and centralization of activity.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders with a particular focus on GPL’s, Operations, and Finance functions across EMEA and global regions to ensure service delivery in line with customer expectations.
- Project manage all aspects of migration activities and multi ERP systems, utilised by finance operations, into GFSS footprint using pro launch tools and methodology.
- Identify and deploy all opportunities for streamlining and enhancement of GFSS processes across the Eaton SSC’s including full process documentation, process flows and development of standard play books in line with current and future EMEA blueprints with a focus on end to end process improvements.
- Work in partnership with the finance functions in order to deliver a coordinated and integrated approach to the customer. This requires strong planning, coordination, finance process experience and developing strong relationships.
- Manage, co-ordinate and deliver any ERP process documentation and process flows in line with customer requirements and process change. Work with GFSS Process leaders to agree and approve changes, and ensure correct control points are in place and a robust governance review process is in place. Ensure robust review process is in place for any updates.
- Develop organizational capability across the GFSS Finance team through effective knowledge sharing of multi discipline and operational finance processes and strategic goals.
- Maintain regular contact with the EMEA customer base through site visits, customer calls and VC sessions as required in order to develop strong line of communication with the customer base and enhance customer service
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on finance project management – than please apply.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business management
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Project management environment (finance/accounting experience required)
- Project and Program Management methodologies, processes, procedures and tools (Prince 2 or equivelant)
- Change management expertise
- Project governance expertise
- Risk management
- Advanced skills on MS Powerpoint, Power BI, Ms Excel, MS projects & Visio
- Process/Continuous Improvement experience essential. (Six Sigma green or black belt trained preferable)
- Excellent communication skills in English are required (other languages preferable)
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret and relate financial data so that the resulting comments describe the key risks and drivers
- Problem solving: ability to look beyond an immediate problem and understand root cause and proffer permanent solutions
- An ability to manage stakeholder expectations at both operational and corporate levels and work independently is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong focus on standardization and automation of SSC processes
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders at multiple levels up to senior level
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time