Business Service Center Accountant (part-time)
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center (BSC) in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
By joining our Accounting Team, you will become a key role within the Global Financial Services and Systems (GFSS) Function within the Budapest Business Centre. You will be responsible and accountable to perform the accounting activities for daily operations of the Budapest Service Center (BSC). Provide a financial controllership support included balance sheet reconciliation..
You will make a difference by:
- Perform reconciliation between Hungarian and US GAAP accounts
• Complete all balance sheet monthly and quarterly deliverables and review balance sheet positions for integrity of accruals
• Support the travel & expense process of the BSC
• Issue, communicate and follow up intercompany invoices & intercompany payment process
• Perform cost allocations within BSC departments
• Maintain key business relationships to provide excellent customer service
• Perform any other ad hoc financial tasks assigned as required
Your experience matters:
Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
Min. 2 year finance, accounting or similar relevant experience
Advanced PC / Technical Skills and Experience with Microsoft Office Products including MS Access, MS Excel and MS Outlook
Advanced knowledge of ERP preferably Oracle and SAP
Solid understanding and experience with USGAAP; exposure to SOX
- Understanding of Hungarian statutory reporting requirements
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to work on a remote location without day to day supervisor support
- Previous experience of finance modules, ideally SAP
- Ability to deal with a range of issues efficiently and in a timely manner
- Be very solutions driven, analytical and capable of delivering results
- Experienced in providing a high standard of customer care
- Able to work within a large, multi-cultural organisation with international stakeholders
- Effective communication, evaluation and problem solving skills
- Strong cross/multi-cultural background and experience; sensitive to cultural differences
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No