Responsible in identifying improvement area in the Quality Assurance & Control system. Drive down quality escape and build a sustainable control system to meet the company & Department objectives. Implement customer specific requirements, maintain quality system.
- Improve and control key / critical processes to ensure compliance to product and customer requirements.
- Improve and manage production cell quality system to reduce potential quality exposure & risk.
- Investigate quality issues and work with Engineering / Production to provide effective corrective/preventive action to eliminate recurrence.
- Reduce internal rework (together with Production & Engineering) to minimize impact to CONC, OTD and manufacturing cost.
- Support Engineering team and develop quality plan for new product introduction to ensure effective quality control in product development phase.
- Develop quality control plan, procedure, work instruction and inspection standards for new process/capability introduction to reduce cost of quality.
- Prepare process qualification procedures, FAI in-line with customer’s requirement
- Conduct regular process FMEA, in-process audit, supplier audit to validate process and quality system compliance.
- Track and follow-up all corrective/preventive actions from internal, external and customer audits.
- Implement and maintain all quality programs required by customer and accreditation bodies.
- Conduct Quality training program such as QC tools, analysis tools, quality procedures, standards, quality policy, Six Sigma, Poka Yoke etc.
- Perform any other task that may be assigned by the Senior QE or QA manager.
Basic Qualifications :
- Degree in Mechanical / Material / Aeronautical Engineering
- At least 3 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Highly conversant in Microsoft Office application software.
- Sound command of written & spoken English
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and be a self-motivated individual
- .Display Initiative and willingness to learn new disciplines and accept responsibility
- Knowledge in SPC, FMEA, Six Sigma tools
- Knowledge in QMS such as ISO 9001:2000 / AS 9100 / ISO14000, Nadcap requirement
- Familiar with the use precision measurement instruments.
- Able to interpret technical drawings / schematics and demonstrate a basic understanding of metrology.
- Knowledge of processes such as heat treatment, welding, metal forming, passivation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No