Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to the HR Manager, in this role You will be responsible for all relevant HR processes within a defined workforce area (manufacturing/production & warehouse) of around 300 employees with several Team Leaders and Supervisors. The main HR focus areas include: talent acquisition, recruitment, communications, rewards, performance management, training, employee involvement and work practices.
HR Business Partner
Your key deliverables:
- Take ownership of all relevant operational HR tasks in alignment with HRM focus areas
- Manage the recruitment process and actions in alignment with hiring manager and the EMEA Talent Acquisition Team
- Ensure full communication within Hengelo plant and support integration of Eaton processes including implementation throughout the organization
Deliver Conceptual Design (Organizational Structure) and ensure proper execution via presentations and training
- Review legal HR cases and questions with internal/external legal resources and provide guidance for Plant Manager and Supervisors
- Support Plant Manager and Supervisors in HR Planning and execution of action plans
- Lead HR Projects in an independent, self-driven approach
- Offer support in organizational changes/business transformation initiatives, including reporting
- Work closely with the HR manager in all types of relevant HR processes and secure compliance with law, employer contracts, work council agreement and internal Eaton guidelines
- Provide guidance and direction on complex business and HR issues. Understand the business strategy and identify opportunities to improve organizational capability
- Support the leadership team in driving the culture change to align the organization with the strategy. Diagnose gaps between current and desired state and deploy actions to resolve the gap
- Actively participate in audits (internal/external), reviews, surveys (employee survey)
- Educated at Bachelor degree? (preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Administration)
- Experienced in HR, with a broad level of experience in a multinational, manufacturing company with a matrix structure?
- Exposed to business transformation/organizational change projects, so you may drive sustained cultural change?
- Possessing fair Business Acumen?
- Having strong analytical thinking and communication skills, to work with people at multiple levels?
- Ready to manage simultaneous assignments, with an adaptable and flexible mind-set?
- Possessing relevant coaching, consulting and facilitation skills, so You understand how to manage information, balance confidentiality with business and “need to know” basis?
- Linked to Eaton Leadership model, such as being passionate, transparent, accountable, efficient, ethical and able to learn?
- Coming with working knowledge of Dutch employment/labor law?
- Confident using the MS Office Suite?
- Fluent in English and Dutch?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No