Master Production Scheduler
Eaton’s Commercial Distribution Products & Assemblies Division is currently seeking a Master Production Scheduler to join our team! This position is based at our Juarez, MX facility.
The Master Production Scheduler plans manufacturing orders from the master production schedule to meet production requirements; develops and implements contingency plans; analyzes and resolves critical planning issues to meet the production schedule and quality, inventory, cost, and delivery objectives; liaises with various departments to ensure timely execution of new product launches.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will plan manufacturing orders from the master production schedule to meet shipping requirements by means of capacity planning, the systematic planning and release of manufacturing work orders and subcontract orders.
- You will plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- You will apply process management and continuous improvement to create, standardize, and improve processes.
- You will develop contingency plans for any orders trailing behind production schedule to ensure 100% on time delivery.
- You will participate in management of production schedules to ensure on time delivery; identify issues that arise.
- You will liaise with Customer Service to update order progress details.
- You will expedite processes that may interfere with the production schedule.
- You will track/monitor WIP at various manufacturing stages and identify actions required to meet/beat targets.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the sheet metal industry
- Relocation is not offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of El Paso, TX/Juarez, MX will be considered.
- APICS certification
- Supervisor experience
- Experience in a high mix, low volume production environment
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Strong leadership
- Coaching and influence management skills
- Strong analytical capabilities, with a basic understanding of statistical analysis techniques
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time