Eaton Corporation has an opening for:
Field Project sales engineer - Electrical Sector
Hiring location: Padova
Work location: Veneto
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services.
As Field Project Sales Engineer you will handle specification and prescription work for UPS, Fire, Emergency Lighting, Energy Storage and power distribution with consultants and end-users in Veneto Region (Padova, Venezia, Vicenza, Rovigo).
Your key deliverables:
- Visits Consultant/Specifiers – Contractors, provides effective solutions from the drawings to commercial offers and follows up the projects.
- Ensures that Eaton deliver optimum technical solutions in order to meet the Consultant needs/End user Budget Expenses
- Provides technical support to sales reps / customers on the field, and supports the growth about project sales.
- Supports sales reps on the field in closing deals and getting orders of systems
- Education: Electrical engineering degree or technical degree
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' experience in specification preparation, tendering process, technical support, contractual practices and procedures; familiarity with design and construction practices, the project management environment and terminology and techniques.
- Ability to understand the technical implications and incorporate them into the specifications.
- Well-developed organizational and analytical skills;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- AutoCAD for electrical drawings and Dialux knowledge is welcome
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills - able to represent Eaton to technical managers externally and internally
- Fluent English language skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time