Eaton’s Fluid Electrical division with the Aerospace Group is currently seeking an Assembly Production Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Camarillo, CA facility.
The Assembly Production Supervisor is responsible for responsible for leading, facilitating and coordinating all assembly production activities and resources per established practices and/or policies within their job area to ensure the timely delivery of quality parts that meet or exceed customer expectations.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in production or manufacturing engineering.
- Minimum 1 year of leadership experience is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of (Camarillo, CA) to be considered.
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing team environment.
- Working knowledge of production processes, lean manufacturing and quality control techniques, 5S, Six Sigma, and Quality Systems (e.g. AS 9100, ISO 14001).
- Aerospace industry experience.
- Strong Leadership and execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positions requires managerial skills, ability to train, motivate, coach and enforce rules.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality methods, production/materials planning and problem-solving methods
- Administrative skills to include planning, staffing, organization, time and priorities management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No