Eaton’s Lighting Division Architectural Products Group is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Aurora, CO facility.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing Eaton’s Cooper Lighting customers, agents, distributors, end users, potential customers, internal customers and Field Sales with information on product, delivery, pricing, claims/returns and quotes. In this role you will be responsible for expediting orders and shipments with operations as well as maintaining accurate customer information, validating price, commission, verifying order terms and conditions, quantity and date information. The position will emphasize our world class customer service to continue our competitive advantage which contributes to the growth of the business.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will partner with customer contacts and field sales to provide exceptional service through phone and email communication as well as act as a liaison between the customer and operations
- You will manage/enter new orders from customers through internal programs such as Flash and SAP order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry
- You will proactively communicate with internal and external customers about order verification, order status, pricing and shipment status
- You will communicate in a timely manner with planning and operations to verify lead times, confirm scheduled order completion dates and communicate special handling requests
- You will maintain accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments, internal notes and customer contact information in appropriate software systems
- You will expedite orders to meet customer deadlines; process emergency and/or expedited orders and shipments in a timely manner and provide customers and/or distributors with product information; and prepares price quotations
- You will authorize RMA (Returned Material Authorization) requests and issue RMA numbers, investigate claims by conducting fact-based investigation and working with operations and Quality personnel
- You will manage service and warranty orders
- You will promote customer satisfaction and achieve cycle time reduction through team-based problem solving.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service, inside sales or pricing
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of Aurora, CO will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Lighting Design from an accredited institution
- Lighting and/or electrical industry experience
- SAP experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing strategies
- Strong customer focus and service-oriented abilities
- Computer proficiency and data entry skills, including proofreading, MS Word and Excel, SAP or CRM application
- Team-oriented and collaborative mindset
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Phone skills and customer communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Drive for results
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Ability to multitask effectively
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No