Senior Analyst - BI
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Senior Analyst– BI in Eaton’s SCM, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and result orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
1)Working with the logistics organization globally gathers and compiles logistics data to be used in monthly supply chain reporting of logistics spend, cost out, inventory and logistics suppliers DPO. Ensures reporting schedule and deadlines are met. Develops and implements working with global logistics and businesses standard work processes to increase efficiency in logistics financial reporting.
2) Review, analyze and evaluate financial data and information for accuracy, consistency and transparency. Maintain integrity of Logistics reports prepared by the SCM shared services center team. Validates data and report outputs to ensure accuracy and completeness.
3) Uses cost out database to measure cost savings, works with logistics organization globally to implement cost out database consistently and use as leger of record for cost savings and feed for Encore cost out numbers.
4) Manage, analyze, evaluate and interpret logistics financial forecasts and operating results. Inform management of results and recommend corrective actions to address unfavorable variances. Provides required explanations in monthly reporting narrative.
5) Advise on financial implications to logistcs of operating strategies, cost control actions and decision making.
6) Develops working with logistics management the annual logistics profit plan using standard supply chain management and encore templates.
7) Maintains, Interprets, implement and monitor corporate logistics financial polices and procedures, monitors that Logistics financials are reported in compliance.
8) Creates and prepares ad hoc logistics financial analysis as required.
9) Involve in Transitioning new activities and able to create and maintain the Standard Operating procedure documents as per ISO.
10) Have to understand the available data and generate the multidimensional reports to showcasing the key performance indicators.
CA, MBA in Finance/SCM or Bachelors Degree with relevant experience
CA with 3 to 4 Years or MBA/Bachelors degree with 5 to 6 years experience
MS Office Package (Excel, Word & PPT) to create dynamics dashboards, Power BI
Excellent communicating skills with Customer Engagement & Customer Focus, Drives for Results and ready to adopt changes
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time