Key Account Manager - Denmark
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Key Account Manager
The responsibility of the Key Account Manager is to drive the growth of Eaton’s large and global customers in Denmark within Eaton’s product offering to the electrical sector.
Manage and develop own customer base on a high ‘best practice’ level.
Wherever the occasion appears, represent Eaton with professionalism & engagement
Expected split between customer time & other tasks are 60/40
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Your key deliverables:
• Make, meet and exceed sales goals for turnover & margin
• Build up a professional and proactive relationship with customers
• Map customers, maintain customer data in CRM system
• Qualify and identify potential customers
• Secure a high productivity by being out with the customers
• Plan visits, book meetings, make meeting minutes and follow up on actions
• Make and follow plan for each of your customers
• Negotiate contracts, discount, payment terms etc.
• Work closely with the Internal Sales department to ensure that activities are coordinated
• Via proactive dialog solve customers’ issues
Communication & facilitation
• Utilize interpersonal skills to develop and maintain key relationships – internal (Denmark & global Eaton product divisions) and external (explore contacts at customer levels).
• Good skills in communication, resulting in effective presentations and customer meetings
• Facilitate customer meetings and workshops with participation of Eaton Engineers.
• Fluency in Danish & English mandatory
What we are looking for:
• You can have fun
• You feel comfortable in a changeable environment, are a quick learner and stay focused on the final target
• You are an excellent networker
• You are a world class sales person.
• You are a self-starter and you don’t give up.
• You have a proactive approach, aim for the maximum possible outcome and not only what has been agreed
• Excellent interpersonal & networking skills
• You are highly aware of own impact and what drives and motivates others – Perceived performance is everything
• Fully confident in mapping customers and uncover their potential
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Ability to develop sales plans and utilize an assertive approach to deliver exceptional results
• Demonstrable planning, time management and prioritization skills
• Good working knowledge of CRM systems & Microsoft office, especially Excel
• Experience within the Electrical Sector
• Good knowledge of the competitive environment in which Eaton operates
We would like to hear from YOU !
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time