Tank Shop Operator - 2nd Shift
- You will perform work in some or all of the following work centers:
- Bottom welder (includes perf. LVB holes)
- Projection welder (includes perf. LVB holes)
- Seam welder (includes flanging)
- Layout (includes rod stack)
- You will operate various welding equipment (rod stack) and machines, and utilizes various manual and powered hand tools.
- You will manually handles material in the medium-heavy weight range.
- You will operate hoist and other material handling equipment.
- You will ensure compliance with all safety, housekeeping practices, company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Nacogdoches, TX will be considered
- Familiar with manufacturing safety protocols and strive for quality
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with welding
- Ability to understand and work from oven pick list, PQP, NFOI, JSA and verbal instructions
- Ability to use simple measuring devices
- May operate powered industrial truck.
- Work in the area may be affected by heat, fumes, and noise produced by the operations.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written materials such as safety, quality, and operating instruction and perform basic math functions
- Physically able to perform the essential functions of the job and wear PPE
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No