Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for a :
Location: Casablanca, Morocco
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Your key deliverables :
- Establishes and implements programs for supplying assigned commodities within cost and quality requirements according to the Regional Commodity Manager strategy, local business requirements and Eaton policies.
- Negotiates all operational contract terms (price, MOQ, lead time, VMI, consignment stock) under Commodity Manager Material management team guidance.
- Ensures Supplier performance according to contract terms and expedites any performance issues with support of supplier development team, with support of CMs.
- Initiates and implements process improvement activities in all assigned task areas.
- Leads, guides and reports cost out projects and administers cost out programs including schedule development to insure timely delivery of results.
- Works closely with the technical department and project sourcing department during new product development, in order to insure that :
* All the needed information will be filled within the ERP before the launch of the mass production.
* All components orders will be placed on time in order to launch the mass production on time.
- Ensures that the components and supplier’s data are kept up to date within the ERP for his/her own supplier base.
- Develop and maintain close and professional relationship with vendors.
- Master supplier Data base ( correct and collect all datas needed, WISPER…), check for MSA with CMs
- Implement best Practices based on SCM EATON Policies, EBS tools…
- Deploy Zero Incident culture (ZIC): Report the near misses
- Participation in ELSS sites
- Respect the 5S standard
- Technical engineering background (Electrical & Electronics) .
- 3 - 5 years of purchasing experience.
- Business acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Professional Presence.
- Holding Self and Others Accountable.
- Drive to solution in highly complex situations.
- Work in cross functional team and international environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time