Senior Analyst Finance #071227
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Senior Analyst Finance in Eaton’s Corporate business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- The Corporate Finance function supports Eaton India entities in areas of External Statutory Compliances and reporting, SOX, Direct and Indirect taxes , Insurance and Strategy matters.
- This position supports the Manager Finance (Services) to help maintain oversight of financial processes, internal controls, preparation of statutory financial statements, tax returns and government reporting for India operations legal entities and will also support and coordinate the completion of audits both statutory and tax.
- This position will lead the accounting, monthly close process, balance sheet reconciliations, reporting and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, adherance to financial processes, internal controls. This position will also assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements, tax returns and government reporting and compliance for this ledger
- This position will also be responsible for any special projects undertaken by the Corporate Finance team.
- To coordinate and complete consolidation of financial statements initially for multiple legal entities as per Indian GAAP and US GAAP
- Provides assistance and support to Corporate Controller India on implementation of corporate policies, procedures, GAAP, SOX compliance procedures and IndAS implementation.
- Tax accounting for India entities – to review payment of advance tax; to prepare all tax filings, coordinate for any litigation related work with external consultants; coordinate and consolidate FIN 48, FAS 109 submission and other relevant statutory compliances.
- Work with Corporate Controller to develop common accounting policies for India entities in line with Eaton Financial policies. Participate in development and implementation of such policies.
- To work closely with Corporate Controller to draw statutory compliance checklist of India entities, put in place monthly review of statutory compliances, to provide input for implementation of effective control process.
- To coordinate relevant indirect tax matters with Ops and provide assistance to operations on indirect tax issues if required. Also support in GST implementation with Country Controller
If you are:
- Accounting Degree (CA/ ICWA)
- 5-7 years of financial management experience
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, and local India accounting and tax practices
- Conversant in all finance disciplines including accounting, tax matters
- Excellent analytical, written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across boundaries/business lines.
- Influencing skills with strong work ethics and high motivational levels
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only